Apple Blueberry Cupcake - Chef Lisa
250g butter cubes
160g fine sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 large (480 gm) mashed Delmont banana
1/2 tsp spoonful baking soda
120g Nestle cream
230g self-raising flour
80g plain flour
1/2 cup golden raisins
1 sachet Gold Kili Instant Oat Cereal
1 cup lightly toasted chopped walnut
Fillings: 1/2 cup Frezfruta Apple blueberry Jam mix in 2 tbsp bread crumbs
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add eggs one add a time. Bind in mashed banana, baking soda, vanilla essence and dairy sterilized cream quickly.
2. Fold in the Dry MIX ingredients to creamed banana batter mixture. Please do not over mix. (Texture should be JUST bind)
3. Fill paper cup with a tablespoon of cake batter and make a well in the middle of the batter. Spoon a tablespoon of Apple Blueberry Jam filling into the well. Cover the Jam with one to two tablespoon of cake batter. Bake in oven preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 200 C for 1st 12 minutes then lower heat to 180 C for 10 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
4. Cool cupcakes thoroughly and garnish with a drizzle of Apple Blueberry Jam, sprinkle with white coconut shreds and topped and deco with desired colourful chocolate eggs.
Apple Blueberry Jam Pudding Fantasy
2 tbsp Agar agar powder
700ml Warm water
300 gm Frezfruta Apple Blueberry Jam
80 gm Sugar (to taste)
2 tbsp. Green Bean Flour
100 ml whipping cream
1 tbsp Condensed milk
Method of preparation
1. Put agar agar powder into stockpot, mixes in warm water and bring to a boil.
2. Bind in sugar and apple blueberry jam into the hot agar agar stock. Bring to a quick boil in Cornell induction cooker. Finally add in green bean four, condensed milk and whipping cream, stirring quickly till well blended.
3. Pour apple blueberry Jam pudding mixture into desired moulds. Chilled for 3 hours or until firm. Unmould well-set pudding onto serving dish just before serving.
Baked Crispy Tea Fish
Recipe by Chef Lisa Leong
Ingredients: (Makes 4 servings)
800g white fish fillets (or Dory fish)
1 cup cold Double Shot Milk Tea (use 1 sachet into cold milk) (for Pre-soaking fish fillets)
3 tbsp vegetable oil
Crumbs Coating Mix:
2 cup (250 mL) bread crumbs (white and golden crumbs)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 sachet Gold Kili Double Shot White Milk Tea
1 tbsp Pepper Seasoning Salt
2 beaten eggs (for bread crumbs coating)
Method of preparations:
1. Pre-soak fish fillets in chilled milk tea for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. Preheat oven to 190° C. Line baking tray with baking sheet.
2. In a mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Pepper Seasoning Salt stir mix well.
3. Remove fish fillet from milk tea and drain milk tea thoroughly. Pour beaten eggs into a small bowl. Working with one fillet at a time, coat both sides with beaten egg mixture, then drop into the bread crumb mixture and coat well. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining fillets.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, turn fillets over and continue to bake for another 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish is well done. Serve with lemon wedges and salad greens.
Coffee Walnut Crisp Mooncake
300gm Hong Kong flour
30gm custard powder
1tsp. baking powder
2sachet Gold Kili Instant double shot white milk coffee
50gm vegetable shortening (Crisco)
50gm sugar power
1nos. large eggs + 1 yolk
1tsp. coffee oil&
200 to 300gm whole walnuts for topping decoration
Mix lotus paste and baked salted yolks and divide into 40 equal portions
1kg white Lotus paste
3baked mashed salted egg yolks
Egg glaze: 1 whole egg + 1 yolk + 1 tbsp Gold Kili Kopi-O stock
1. Cream all shortening, chilled butter, sugar, eggs, coffee oil, baking powder together until semi fluffy texture.
2. Add in all sifted flour, custard powder, double shot coffee powder mix bind thoroughly, and lightly knead to form soft dough. Refridge dough for about 15 minutes before use.
3. Divide pastry dough into 40 equal weight and portion size. Roll each dough piece out and wrap a portion of filling paste. seal and enclose opening.
4. Eggwash mooncakes and pin about 3 halve walnut on to each surface side.
5. Bake in pre-heated OVEN at 200 degree C for 1st 10 minutes then remove to eggwash second time and return mooncake into hot moderate oven for another 10 to 15 min until golden brown.
Crispy Cereal Milk Tea Prawns
500 gm medium size prawns
50 gm crisp cereal flakes
1 sachet Gold Kili Instant Oat Cereal
6 Bird's eye chillies, cut
10 fresh curry leaves
4 Tbsp butter
Coating Mix for frying prawns
1 cup self raising flour
1 Sachet pack Gold Kili Instant double shot white milk tea
Seasoning for prawns
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar (to taste)
1/2 Sachet pack Gold Kili Instant double shot white milk tea
1 cup fresh milk
1. Trim off the eyes, feelers and legs of prawns, devein but with shell intact, pat dry.
2. Marinate with above seasoning for about an hour or more, keep in the refrigerator.
3. Drain prawns thoroughly, light toss prawns in beaten egg and then drop into coating mix. Coat the prawn with a layer of mix. Heat sufficient oil in wok, deep fry the prawns in hot oil. Dish out once the shells change colour. Drain excess oil.
4. Wash the wok clean, heat up and add in the margarine.
5. Once the margarine has melted, add in the chillies and curry leaves. Stir-fry briefly.
6. Toss in the cereal flakes, Instant Oat Cereal and mix well. Return the pre-fried prawns into fried cereal mixture. Stir-fry briefly and dish out. Serve and Enjoy!