BBQ Jam Glazed Coffee Ribs
2 racks baby back ribs cut into 5 inches sections (about 1.2 kg)
(Boil ribs in hot maltose vinegar stock for 8 minutes, cover allow simmering for about 20 minutes, draining and marinate with seasoning ingredients for use)
COFFEE SAUCE seasonings:
1 grated large Spanish onion
3 cloves grated garlic
½ cup rich coffee stock (from 1 sachet) Gold Kili Kopi O (35% Less Sugar)
1 sachet Gold Kili Double Shot Instant White Coffee
3 tablespoon palm sugar, grated to taste
3 tablespoon paprika powder to taste
2 tbsp Frezfruta mixed fruit Jam
1 tbsp Lea & Perins (Worcestershire sauce)
4 tbsp Tomato paste
1 tsp salt to taste
1/4 cup Olive oil
Glazing Mix: 1/4 cup Frezfruta Apple Blueberry Jam or Mixed Fruit Jam mix in 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Wash and dry back ribs, cut ribs into 3 inches width, Par boiling ribs in boiling maltose vinegar stock for about 8 minutes. OFF fire cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove and rinse in tap water, drained thoroughly before seasoning with coffee sauce.
2. Marinate blanched ribs with coffee sauce seasonings; season to taste with salt and allow standing for about 5 hours or more in the refrigerator.
3. Heat wok until fairly hot, put in well seasoned coffee ribs and allow sealing both sides of ribs thoroughly. Lay the coffee ribs in the foil baking tray. Baste ribs with remaining coffee sauce seasoning.
4. Grill sealed ribs in 200°C hot oven grill until well done. Approximately about 20 to 25 minutes. Turn ribs occasionally and basting with seasoning coffee sauce in between grilling. Finish with glazed apple Jam mix and ready to serve.
Chef tips: Maltose vinegar from 3 tbsp maltose & 3 tbsp vinegar boil in 1.5 liters water
Cereal Meat Balls
1pkt Gold Kili Instant Oats Cereal
250g Minced Meat
100g Fish Paste
50g Carrot (shredded)
3 Water Chestnut (chopped)
1tbsp Chopped Green Onion
1 Egg(for dipping)
2pkts Gold Kili Instant Oats Cereal(for dipping)
Oil(for deep frying)
1tsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
1tsp Soy Sauce
1tsp Sesame Oil
Sauce (mixed well):
80g Frezfruta Peach Jam
3tsp Lime Juice
2tsp Soy Sauce
1/2tsp Sesame Oil
1. Mix the ingredients?not including 'Other ingredients') and seasoning together.
2. Shape the mixture into small meat balls.
3. Coat the meat balls with egg white, followed by the cereal.
4. Deep fry the balls in hot oil until they turn golden yellow. Remove and strain the oil.
5. Top with sauce when eating.
Coffee Walnut Cupcake
Serves 15 Portions
|Double White Coffee Powder||70g|
Ingredients for Toppings
1. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
2. Combine butter, vanilla essence and sugar in a bowl, whisk till light and creamy.
3. Add eggs a little at a time into the butter sugar mixture and mix well.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine flour and baking powder then mix well.
5. Add the mixed flour ingredients into the butter and egg mixture then mix well.
6. Scoop 30g of cupcake batter and 10g of kaya and lastly 30g cupcake batter into each cup
7. Bake them in the oven for 10 minutes, then turn the tray and let it bake for another 7 minutes.
8. Beat whip topping until fluffy and add two drops of green coloring for pipping of cupcake.
* pipping technique please pay attention to the chef's demonstration.
Crispy Cereal Milk Tea Prawns
500 gm medium size prawns
50 gm crisp cereal flakes
1 sachet Gold Kili Instant Oat Cereal
6 Bird's eye chillies, cut
10 fresh curry leaves
4 Tbsp butter
Coating Mix for frying prawns
1 cup self raising flour
1 Sachet pack Gold Kili Instant double shot white milk tea
Seasoning for prawns
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar (to taste)
1/2 Sachet pack Gold Kili Instant double shot white milk tea
1 cup fresh milk
1. Trim off the eyes, feelers and legs of prawns, devein but with shell intact, pat dry.
2. Marinate with above seasoning for about an hour or more, keep in the refrigerator.
3. Drain prawns thoroughly, light toss prawns in beaten egg and then drop into coating mix. Coat the prawn with a layer of mix. Heat sufficient oil in wok, deep fry the prawns in hot oil. Dish out once the shells change colour. Drain excess oil.
4. Wash the wok clean, heat up and add in the margarine.
5. Once the margarine has melted, add in the chillies and curry leaves. Stir-fry briefly.
6. Toss in the cereal flakes, Instant Oat Cereal and mix well. Return the pre-fried prawns into fried cereal mixture. Stir-fry briefly and dish out. Serve and Enjoy!
Delights Tiramisu Cupcakes
60 ml Low fat milk
60 gm Butter
3 Eggs (full)
3 Egg yolks
210 gm Caster sugar
180 gm Cake flour
1 tsp Baking powder
250 ml Dairy cream
230 gm Mascarpone cheese
60 gm Icing sugar
1 packet Gold Kili Instant double shot white coffee
3 sachets Goldkili 2-in-1 Kopi O
400 ml Boiling water
1. Heat up milk and then add in the butter. Leave to cool.
2. Over a bowl of hot water, whisk Ingredients B till slightly pale. Remove from heat and continue whisking in an electric mixer till very thick.
3. Fold in the flour gently mix well.
4. Take some of this batter out and mix with the cooled Ingredients A and then mix everything together till well combined.
5. Using a piping bag, fill up the batter into muffin cups.
6. Bake at 180 for 20 minutes till cooked.
For Mascarpone Filling
1. Dissolve the 3 sachets of