Green Tea Cake - Chef Lisa
200 g Frezfruta Nonya Kaya
1 pckt Full Cream Milk (250g
1/2 tsp Agar Agar Powder
250 g Cream Cheese
12 g Gelatin Granules
1/2 tsp Green Pandan Coloring (Mix with some milk)
Green Tea Crust Base
200g Digestive Biscuit Crumbs
1 tsp Green Tea Powder
120g Butter (melted)
1. Making the Crust: Line 10x7-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Process cookies and green tea powder in food processor until finely ground. Then, add butter and mix well. Press mixture onto the bottom of the pan firmly and bake in 160°C oven for 6-8 minutes. Next, remove and leave to cool. (Best refrigerate till firm before working) Chill in the freezer compartment for at least 1/2 hour.
2. Pour 1/4 cup of water into small bowl and sprinkle in gelatin powder. Do not stir but set aside to allow the gelatin grains to bloom.
3. Lightly cream the cream cheese till soften and add in 200g of Frezfruta Nonya Kaya. Next, cream until well incorporated and set aside.
4. Heat the milk till hot and add in agar agar powder together with the pre-bloomed gelatin powder. Next, stir in the remaining 1/2 bottle of Frezfruta Nonya Kaya. Keep stirring till gelatin completely dissolved. Then, bind in the cream cheese nonya mixture, stir and mix well to incorporate.
5. Leave the mixture to cool slightly, then pour mixture onto pre-prepared biscuit layer and place in refrigerator until well set (about 3-4 hours).
6. Once set, unmold, and dust snow sugar on the surface of the nonya kaya cheese cake. Cut into bite size pieces and decorate with white chocolate shaving. Serve and enjoy!
Grilled Chicken Wings with Apple Blueberry Jam - Chef Pang
500g Chicken Wings (middle part)
1 Gold Kili Ginger Tea (brewed with 80ml of water)
2tbsp Frezfruta Apple Blueberry Jam
1tbsp Oyster Sauce
1tbsp Chicken Bouillon Powder
1tbsp Sesame Oil
1. Wash the chicken wings and drain.
2. Place the chicken wings in a large bowl. Add in ginger tea, jam, oyster sauce, sesame oil, chicken bouillon powder, and mix well. Marinate for about 3 to 4 hours.
3. Bake the wings in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Grilled Milk Tea Pineapple Chicken - Chef Pang
450g Chicken Thigh Meat (Debone)
1pkt Gold Kili Double Shot Instant White Tea
50 g Pineapple (chopped)
1/2tbsp Oyster Sauce
1/2tsp Sesame Oil
1.Wash the chicken thigh meat and drain.
2.Mix milk tea powder, pineapple, oyster sauce, sesame oil and chicken together to marinate for about 3 to 4 hours.
3.Bake the chicken in the oven for around 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
Grilled Salmon With Orange Marmalade - Ellena Guan
2 Pieces of Salmon Fillet (200g each)
3 Tablespoons Frezfruta Orange Marmalade
1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
1 Tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
1 Tablespoon Cooking Wine
½ Tablespoon Freshly Grate Ginger
2 Clove Garlic, lightly smashed
Extra ¼ Cup Frezfruta Orange Marmalade
Assorted Steamed Vegetables
2. Combine all marinade and marinate the salmon for 5 minutes.
3. Lightly grease a griddle pan, grill the salmon fillet with skin side down first for about 4 - 5 minutes each side over medium heat.
4. To make the marmalade sauce: remove the salmon from the pan, add in ¼ Cup Frezfruta Orange Marmalade to the marinade mixture and simmer it till mixture comes to boil. Remove from heat.
5. To serve, top salmon fillets with Orange Marmalade Sauce and steamed vegetables as sides.
HK Kaya Cha Cha
Recipe by chef Lisa Leong
200g cooked Orange sweet potato (cubed)
200g cooked Taro (cubed)
20g cooked large sago pearls
Kaya Milk Base Cha Cha
2.5 litre hot water
1 bottle Frezfruta Kaya (450g)
100g rock sugar (to taste)
400g thick coconut milk
1/4 Tsp salt
1. Peel cut potatoes and taro into cubes. Steam, separately until well cooked. Boil sago separately, until translucent and cooked.
2. Bring 2.5 litre of water to boil, add in the rock sugar and salt cook over medium heat in Cornell Multi-cooker until the sugar dissolved.
3. In the boiling sugar stock, add in kaya, thick coconut milk and cook over low heat Cornell Multi-cooker about 5 minutes.
4. Finally add in the cooked sago pearls, potatoes and taro cubes, stir mix well. Serve hot or cold as you like.