8 Pieces Digestive Biscuits
8 Pieces Marshmallow
4 Small Squares of Milk Chocolate
1. Arrange 1 marshmallow on 1 digestive biscuit, microwave marshmallow until soft.
2. Place 1 small square of chocolate on the melted marshmallow and sandwich with another piece of digestive biscuit.
200g milk chocolate
75g dark chocolate
25g unsalted butter
50g mixed pink & white marshmallows, cut with scissors into small pieces
50g shortbread biscuits, chopped into bite-sized pieces
100g macadamia nuts
1. Line a 3cm-deep, square baking pan with plastic wrap.
2. Place the milk and dark chocolates with the butter in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water), then stir until melted.
3. Stir marshmallows into chocolate with remaining ingredient.
4. Spread into pan, chill in fridge for 2 hours or until hard. Slice in the pan and serve as a dessert or snack.